Yield: 8 to 10 | Total time: 15 min
This is one of the easiest and most versatile little bites you can make. Start with fresh, plump (preferably organic) grapes. Drizzle with some olive oil, salt, and maybe a bit of good Balsamic vinegar. You can make them in the morning to serve later in the afternoon or evening.
Here are some ways to taste them:
1) Serve with a cheese platter and Marcona almonds
2) Smash onto crostini and top with Gorgonzola or goat cheese
3) Garnish roast pork sandwiches
4) Smash and whisk into a red wine or Champagne vinaigrette
If you make these, please share how you like to serve them. Thanks.
- Olive oil
- Optional: Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Rinse and pat dry grapes and clip into serving size clusters. Place grapes onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, and add a drizzle of balsamic, if using. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes; the grapes should start to caramelize. let cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Date Published: July 15, 2014
All recipes have been tested by the KimSunée.com Test Kitchens unless otherwise noted.